Monday, August 20, 2012

Utah Trip/Oliver's Baby Blessing



After Austin’s internship in Montana we headed down to Utah to pick up all of our belongings before heading out to Michigan and to see our family of course! :)  Oliver was a few days shy of a month old so we decided to have his baby blessing in Austin’s home ward while we were there. It was so nice to see all of Austin’s family AND... my dad was even able to fly out to be a part of it as well!!! 

Here are LOADS of pictures of everyone because, being the indecisive person that I am, I couldn't decide which ones to use. :)

Angie

Suzie

Grandpa Whitney (my daddy)

Ellis, Megz, Austin and Adelaide

Adelaide giving her cousin Oliver kisses

KarmaSue

Austin, Me, Oliver and my Dad

Grandpa Boles

Megz and Oliver

This is a small smile in comparison to his other smiles. :)

Wyatt, Austin and Ellis went mountain biking.... :)

The morning of the baby blessing

Our little family

My dad flew all the way out from Oregon for this. 

Grandma Boles



1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I'm so happy for you guys and all your fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete