Tuesday, July 29, 2014

We're Having a Baby!!!

Back in May Austin and I discovered that we are having a baby! I was in so much shock that I had to take several pregnancy tests. When Austin came home from school I had Oliver bring a test to him and say "Mama has a baby in her tummy"! You should have seen Austin's face! It was a pretty hilarious moment that I will never forget.

Shortly after we went out to Wyoming for the summer and while we were there I had an appointment that revealed the gender. Everyone seemed to be certain we were having a girl. But, it turns out we are having another BOY!

We are all so happy! It is so wonderful to know that this little guy is being born into a world with a million excited family members who already love him so much!

Disbelief!

So happy!

Oliver is going to be such a great big brother!








Finding out the gender at a clinic in Wyoming!


No comments:

Post a Comment