Saturday, July 18, 2015

Oliver's 3rd Birthday Party!


Oliver only had 3 requests for his birthday this year: he wanted a pizza party, he wanted a monster truck birthday cake and he wanted everyone to have red plates. Fair enough. :) We had his pizza party at a splash pad near our house. The kids had so much fun running around in the water, playing on the playground, eating pizza and sporting the polka-dot party hats that Oliver picked out. It was a lot of fun. My only regret is that I didn't get any good pics of the monster truck cake! Dang! I guess there is always next year. 


Pizza on red plates! Oliver is easy to please. :)

A bad picture of the monster truck cake as it melts in the Houston heat. Oliver LOVED it!!! 

The only picture he would let me take of him. He did have fun, I promise! haha! He just hates smiling on demand!

No comments:

Post a Comment