Friday, December 7, 2012

Deck the House!

Even though we weren't spending Christmas here in Michigan we still decked out our house to make it feel festive! I, like most, LOVE Christmastime! I love lights. I love snow. I love caroling. And most of all, I love the kindness. I love it all. So, bringing the Christmas spirit into our home was really important to me! We went out and picked our tree. And for family home evening we decorated it, put some lights up around the house and brought out Grandma Bunny's hand quilted Christmas quilt that she made for us. It is really an amazing quilt and such a special gift! It helps us to remember her and all of our other loved ones who have passed on.

Bringing home our tree
Fully decorated and lit tree and Grandma Bunny's Christmas quilt on the couch!
Someday we'll have enough decorations to fill up a tree! :)
Ho ho ho! Gimme some milk!
I made this wreath out of the extra tree branches and some red berries I found outside on a walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment