Thursday, May 16, 2013

Oliver is 10 Months!

Our little man made some big strides in these past few weeks. The day before we left for Costa Rica he said "Mama" several times. I like to think it was a going away present for me. :) So now he has "Dada", "Mama", and "No" in his vocabulary. Pretty stinkin' cute to hear this little boy talking a bit. 

On Mothers day he started crawling. He's been crawling backwards a little for a while. But, now he is zooming all around the house on those knees of his. It's so cute! I can't even play the piano anymore without him crawling under the piano bench or grabbing at my feet on the pedals. It's hilarious! 

He is transforming into the little adventure buddy that I've been waiting for! And now that the weather is nice we have been having so much fun. We swim at the pool, feed the ducks, hike through the woods, find bugs (yes... he already likes bugs), etc.! I'm seriously loving this motherhood thing. I can't even believe how happy he makes me. 

Oh! Also, he cut one more tooth... that's 7 TEETH NOW! I can't believe it. They cut in pairs so the 8th should be coming soon!

My handsome boys after a nice swim

Our crawling machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment