Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween!

I am obsessed with holidays. So, this year I was a little overzealous and excited about Halloween festivities since Oliver is a bit older than last year... :). And, I may have over done it. haha. By the end of Halloween we were so ready for it to be over. We had a blast, though. Here are a few highlights from all of our Halloween endeavors.

Picking out a pumpkin 

He wanted to take this one home! haha

Oliver the pirate and Mari the pink hippo

Our little pirate

At the Hashimoto's house for a Halloween dinner party!

The church trunk or treat!

I love these ladies! Dani, Diane, Me and Amy

Monkey boy

The cap'n with his monkey

Oliver loves Miranda and Sophia (two of my piano students)

Carving the guts out of the pumpkin

He was very helpful

Celebrating Halloween with my music class

No comments:

Post a Comment