Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Fun

Halloween was suuuuper fun this year! Oliver was really into it (that's my boy!). He decided he wanted to be a spider months before Halloween and he made sure to instruct me every step of the way as I made it. He had an exact design in mind and I was happy it was simple enough that I could do it for him! Calum was easy to please. He just wanted to be Winnie the Pooh and the used kid's store next to our apartment had a bunch of them. Perfect! :)

We did a lot of fun Halloween activities... making gingerbread witch houses, carving pumpkins, visiting every cider mill in the area, etc. We had a really great Halloween! Definitely one to remember!


Oliver with his friend, Kai, at their preschool costume party

Calum with two of his friends, Jane and Noelle. They decorated sugar cookies together!

Oliver had the idea to decorate gingerbread witch houses! I couldn't say "no"! We had so much fun!

Austin and Calum's pumpkin patch house and Oliver and my graveyard house!

Calum wanted me to carve mickey mouse and Oliver wanted a scary face! 

Going out to "trick or treat"! 

Calum was so excited to be Winnie the Pooh and Oliver designed his spider costume months ago. He made sure I made it exactly the way he imagined it. 

Calum ate almost every piece of candy he collected as we went along! haha!

The end of the night spoils! Oliver saved his candy all evening long. Calum came home with very little. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment