- We spent a weekend in Yellowstone National Park.
- We spent a day driving the Bear Tooth Highway (ranked #2 most beautiful highway on the continental U.S.) all the way to Cook City and had Buffalo Burgers at a cafe there (which were surprisingly good, by the way).
- We went to a minor league baseball game here in Billings.
- We visited the "Pictograph Caves", some really cool caves that were marked by Native Indians.
- Every Friday we hike around the rim tops which overlook Billings.
- We went to the Billings LDS Temple, which was a beautiful experience.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
A Snippet of Montana
So, we've been here in Billings, Montana for about a month and I haven't hardly said a word about it. I figured I probably should because it's actually a really cool place! From day 1 I was taken back at how friendly the people are, the weather is great (although it was over 100 degrees this week... so maybe we've just been lucky up until now), and there are SO many trails, mountains, national parks, etc. to explore. The one problem is ME. :) I try... and really for a pregnant lady nearing her due date I'm doing much better than expected. But, it still limits our fun just a bit. Here are some of the things we have been able to do: