Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our 3 Year Anniversary!


I can't believe it's already been 3 years since I married the most handsome, fun and smart man out there! Seriously! He's not only my eternal companion, but he's my travel partner, fellow parent, hiking buddy, game board competitor, and best of all.... my best friend in the entire world! I love this man. And, I even like him too. :)

November 21, 2009
Such a happy day!
Such a WINDY day! 



 To celebrate our anniversary this year we decided to "dine in" and have a romantic evening at home. We sent Ollie to a friends house for the evening and we made the most delicious fondues for dinner. We had gruyere and emmentaler cheese fondue with lobster tail, french bread and lots of veggies. And, we also had chocolate cheesecake fondue with strawberries, mini marshmallows and pretzel sticks. IT. WAS. AMAZING! 



No comments:

Post a Comment