Sunday, July 10, 2016

4th of July in Dallas!

We had a really great 4th of July weekend visiting all our Smith family in Dallas! We stayed with Uncle Chuck and Aunt Carla and got to spend a lot of fun time with them and my cousins, Annie, Sallie, Charlie and their kids too! I also spent time at my Grandma and Grandpa's house and made a visit to my Uncle Alan and Aunt Kelly's house as well! 

One of the days we had a potluck lunch at my Grandparents house and I got to see a ton of my relatives! It was also my Aunt Vivian's birthday so I made her a birthday strawberry shortcake that I decorated with blueberries and strawberries to look patriotic. We all had a lot of fun catching up!


Oliver playing at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house

Hanging out at the Fair Park Aquarium 

The boys hanging out in Grandma and Grandpa's front yard at the family potluck

We watched fireworks with Uncle Chuck and Aunt Carla's family 

Calum and Daddy

Oliver LOVED the fireworks this year!! It was fun to watch the show through his eyes!

Calum's first firework show! He was quite tired and grouchy but we made it through!

No comments:

Post a Comment