Saturday, March 16, 2013

Oliver is 8 months!


Our little man is already 8 months old! I can't believe how huge he is. He already has 6 teeth (2 on bottom and 4 on top), he can eat almost anything but he especially loves fresh fruit, he is obsessed with reading books, and he rolls all over the house. He is SO close to crawling but he is so heavy that he can't stay in crawling position for very long. He is 26 whopping pounds and he wears 18-24 month clothing!!! I love my big boy. 

Everywhere we go people are commenting on his huge cheeks, his dazzling smile and his big blue eyes. I'm pretty proud if you can't already tell. :) I also love that he looks so much like his Grandpa Boles. He has the exact same eyebrows and big dimple on his left cheek. Anyway, besides marrying Austin, he is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Austin and I are so happy!




1 comment: